The living room is a place to entertain guests, so there is no need for a coffee table. Many people will say that the coffee table can be placed anywhere, as long as it is decent, and what feng shui should we pay attention to?
In fact, such an idea is wrong. The placement of the coffee table in the living room is very particular about Feng Shui. Therefore, everyone must be cautious. Then, let's take a look at the Feng Shui taboos for placing the coffee table in the living room.
1. The table top of the coffee table should be slightly higher than the cushion of the sofa, and the height should not exceed the height of the armrest of the sofa. Do not deliberately pursue visual conflicts and affect the overall feng shui.
2. The aspect ratio of the coffee table should match the area enclosed by the sofa and the aspect ratio of the living room. If you enlarge the coffee table in the small living room, it will appear overwhelming; if you put a small coffee table in the large living room, it will appear insignificant.
3. The placement of the coffee table cannot be placed against the door. If the position of the coffee table and the door are in a straight line, then placing the coffee table in the living room in Feng Shui is a "hedging", which will lead to the dissipation of family wealth.
If you encounter such a situation, you can move the coffee table to the side to avoid hedging with the door. In addition, a screen can also be placed between the coffee table and the door, so that the air flowing in from the door will not go straight to the sofa.
1. The shape of the coffee table
Classic rectangles and ovals are good coffee table shapes, as well as round ones. But everyone should pay attention that the coffee table we choose must not have sharp corners, otherwise the sharp corners formed will have a great impact on us.
2. The material of the coffee table
In the current home furnishing market, we can see many coffee tables of different materials, including solid wood, marble, pure glass, metal with glass, rattan, and metal with plates. Which material to choose? The coffee table needs to be decided according to your home decoration style.
3. The size of the coffee table
From the perspective of feng shui in the living room, among many living room furniture, the sofa is the master, the coffee table is the guest, the sofa is the master and should be tall, and the coffee table is the guest and should be short. For the size of the coffee table, we need to judge the size of the living room.
The placement of the coffee table in the living room is particular about Feng Shui. Therefore, you must not take it seriously. When purchasing a coffee table, you must pay attention to choosing a suitable coffee table.
Zhejiang Anji Hengchang Chair Industry Co., Ltd is a professional factory with advanced equipment, professional design team, very reasonable price, and can also provide after-sales service. Welcome customers from all over the world to visit and consult.