The gray linen sofa is easy to be damaged by frequent cleaning, so it is necessary to maintain it daily and wash the sofa as little as possible to avoid damage to the sofa. How to maintain the gray linen sofa?
1. Don't let children jump around on the sofa, because it is easy to deform and damage the springs in the sofa. In addition, in order not to affect the service life of the sofa, when using the sofa, avoid pressing heavy objects directly on the sofa to protect the sofa from pressure.
2. Regular dust removal. It is best to use a vacuum cleaner to suck the dust on the surface of the sofa every other week. When using a vacuum cleaner, remember not to use a suction brush to avoid damaging the weaving thread on the fabric. At the same time, be careful not to use excessive force to avoid the thread being pulled and broken.
3. Pay attention to moisture-proof, do not spill water on the sofa, and do not pour coffee, tea, etc. on the sofa, because the sofa is prone to mold when soaked in water. If you want to place bottles and jars of solution on the sofa, use napkins to cover them.
4. If the thread is found to be loose, do not pull it directly. Carefully observe the looseness of the thread and cut the thread with scissors.
5. The gray linen sofa fabric is soft and elastic. If it is placed in the sun for a long time, it will affect the elasticity of the fabric and reduce the softness of the fabric, so it is best not to put the sofa in the sun for more than 3 hours.
6. When cleaning the sofa, try not to use strong acid and strong alkaline solution to avoid corrosion and deformation of the sofa surface.
There are many kinds of raw materials for making light grey linen sofa. When selecting, you can choose according to your own needs. If you choose the grey linen sofa with silk and satin fabric, you can make the bedroom fashionable and atmospheric.
If you buy a gray linen sofa made of silk, you can make your room look elegant, but if you just buy a gray linen sofa made of coarse hemp, your room will look simple.
No matter which gray linen sofa is purchased, if the sofa has an odor, an effective method must be taken to remove it. How to remove the odor of gray linen sofa?
1. Place green plants that purify the air: Violets and green radishes can purify the air. They can be placed next to the gray linen sofa to absorb the odor emitted by the sofa, making the indoor air fresh and at the same time making the living environment more pleasant and comfortable.
2. Use fruit peels to remove sofa odor: Orange peel and lemon peel will both emit a fresh smell. Placing them next to the gray linen sofa can absorb the odor emitted by the sofa and achieve the purpose of purifying the air.
3. Lay the sofa cover on the sofa: Although the sofa cover cannot remove the odor of the sofa, it can prevent the odor from spreading into the air. If the sofa is wet with coffee, tea, etc., you can also remove the sofa cover and clean it until the sofa cover is clean. The odor is also removed.
4. Purchase a small ozone machine: The ozone machine is a new generation of green and environmentally friendly products, which has the effect of sterilization, decolorization, decolorization and deodorization. Put it at home, and after a few days, the odor of the gray linen sofa will disappear.