It is better to use natural material sofa covers for steel frame leather sofas, such as pure cotton, linen, or velvet sofa covers. These types of sofa covers are both skin-friendly and comfortable for users and relatively non-slip;
For the steel frame leather sofa itself, the sofa cover made of pure cotton, linen or velvet will not affect the breathability of the sofa, nor will it deform the sofa.
The steel frame leather sofa is made of animal skin, which is breathable, soft, easy to clean, and very comfortable to sit on. In fact, there is no need for a sofa cover at all.
The use of steel frame leather sofa is quite particular. Since the surface of the dermis often has many pores, good air permeability can be achieved.
Therefore, do not lie directly on the steel frame leather sofa after exercising, to prevent sweat stains from infiltrating and blocking the pores of the leather surface, causing the leather surface to harden and leaving a strong odor.
In addition, the steel frame leather sofa needs to be placed in a cool and ventilated place, avoiding the sun and avoiding humidity. Sun exposure, the steel frame leather sofa oil will be lost, the surface will naturally be too dry, and cracking is likely to occur over time.
The steel frame leather sofa is cleaned daily, if it is just a little dust, just wipe it moderately with a damp cloth. It is important to note that the wet rag must be twisted dry enough to ensure sufficient cleaning power and ensure that it does not leave water stains on the sofa.
For the cleaning of the stains on the steel frame leather sofa, it is recommended to choose a non-corrosive leather cleaner, spray an appropriate amount on the steel frame leather sofa, and then wipe it with a clean damp cloth after a few seconds.
(1) Don't put the steel frame leather sofa in the air-conditioned room to avoid the sofa being deformed by moisture, and also don't put the steel frame leather sofa in the place where the sun shines directly, because the sofa is easy to fade if it is exposed to too much sun.
(2) Close the window on rainy days to prevent too much water vapor on the sofa. When the humidity is high, there are many small water droplets on the sofa. Dry it with a dry cloth to prevent water droplets from penetrating into the sofa and causing mold on the surface of the sofa.
(3) After cleaning the sofa at ordinary times, do not expose the sofa to the hot sun for more than 3 hours, because the sunlight has certain harm to the sofa, which will make the sofa dry and hard.
(4) In order to avoid damage to the leather surface of the sofa, do not put sharp objects on the sofa in daily life, and do not scrape the sofa with your hands.
(5) Children jumping and playing on the sofa, it is best to stop it, because the steel frame leather sofa bears too much pressure, and the spring is easy to break.
(6) If the sofa is damaged, it should be repaired in time to prevent the damage from becoming larger and larger in the later stage. It is recommended to find a professional for repairing the sofa.