Tips for cleaning office chair; Maintenance precautions of office chair: Office chairs are one of the commonly used office furniture in our daily office. Many people neglect to maintain it and only clean and maintain the office chair after long-term use of the office chair. However, many people do not know how to clean and maintain the office chair because of its different structural materials, and do not understand the difference between cleaning and maintenance methods. So, the following Jiuzheng Furniture Website will explain to you the cleaning skills of office chairs and what are the precautions for the maintenance of office chair? Let's take a look together.
1. The general cleaning method for fabric chairs is to spray detergent and wipe gently. If it is particularly dirty, it can be cleaned with warm water and detergent. Don't just rub it with a brush, in that case the fabric will easily look very old.
2. The legs of solid wood office chair can be wiped directly with a dry cloth, and then some detergent. Do not wipe it with a cloth that is too damp, and then dry it under the sun, which will accelerate the internal decay of the solid wood.
3. If it is a leather office chair, try it in an inconspicuous position when using the leather cleaner to see if there is color fading. If there is color fading, dilute it with water; if it is particularly dirty, use lukewarm water and let it dry naturally.
4. Understand the materials of office chairs. However, the legs of general office chairs are mainly made of solid wood and iron. The surface of the chair is made of leather or fabric. The cleaning methods of chairs of different materials are different.
1. It should be lifted and handled gently, and special attention should be paid to avoiding collision.
2. After sitting for a long time, you should often pat the parts and edges you have sat on for a long time to restore the original shape and reduce the depression caused by the concentration of sitting power.
3. When the office chair is in use, the center of gravity should be placed in the middle of the air pressure rod as much as possible to ensure that the lifting and rotation of air pressure rod is light and flexible; after the office chair is used for a long time, we should always check whether the screws on the mechanism are loose. If there is any looseness, tighten it in time; check whether the spring and knob are loose, and the elastic force of the spring should be adjusted according to the user's own weight, so that the back of the chair can be returned freely and it is more comfortable to lean against.
4. It is strictly forbidden to sit or place heavy objects on the armrests of sofas and office chairs.
5. Strictly follow the instructions to maintain the office chair regularly, so as to extend its service life.
6. Do not leave the office chair under the sun for too long, which will cause some plastics to age and cause hydrogen embrittlement.
7. The leather should be kept away from heat sinks and direct sunlight should be avoided when placing it. Exposure to strong light is strictly prohibited.
8. Do not rub vigorously during normal cleaning, so as not to damage the surface. For pu leather sofa and office chairs that have been used for a long time or accidentally stained, use a cloth dipped in soapy water (or washing powder, with a moisture content of 40% to 50%) to scrub. Then wipe it with clean water, and then dry it with a clean cloth. Do not use strong detergents (such as detergent powder, chemical solvent turpentine, gasoline or other inappropriate liquids) to clean.
The above is the knowledge of cleaning skills and maintenance precautions of office chairs. I will stop here. I believe you should know more about the field after reading the article. The content is for your reference only, and I hope it can be useful to you.