1. The lower edge of the dining table uses a wavy curve, applies solid wood as the material, and is meticulously crafted. Whether the frame or the table legs of the dining table, they all have exquisite craftsmanship, as well as the overall antique shape, which is the European aristocratic style.
The design of the table legs better presents European style. The back of the dining table and chair uses beautiful fan-shaped stripes, matched with golden fabric. Although it is made of solid wood, it does not have that heavy feeling.
2. Overall beauty: The overall appearance of the restaurant is elegant, choosing the Korean decoration style with round dining tables and square chairs, which is chic and practical. It reveals a sense of novelty, delicacy and elegance.
With smooth lines, rounded corners, ivory white, exquisite craftsmanship, a fusion of rural and pastoral styles, plus the matched accessories, it creates a warm, comfortable and colorful living space, showing Korean romance, innocence, nature and fashion.
3. Round wooden dining table extendable: If a dining table with a diameter of more than 900mm is used in the living room, although it can serve many people, it is not suitable for placing too many fixed chairs. If a dining table with a diameter of 1380mm has 8 chairs, it will be crowded. Holding 4-6 chairs will be good. When there are many people, then use folding chairs, which can be stored in the storage room.
The dining room furniture is usually square or rectangular, and the diameter of the round table top can be increased from 1500mm. In ordinary small and medium-sized houses, if apply a dining table with a diameter of 1500mm, it is often too large. A customized round table with a diameter of 1380mm can also seat 8-9 people but looks more spacious.
4. European-style dining table should also be particular about matching. The collocation of white dining table with white dining chairs is full of European style, but also with a strong pastoral atmosphere, so quiet and comfortable.
1. The wooden dining table should be placed indoors away from the door, window, vent and other parts with strong air flow, away from sunlight.
2. Dust is actually a kind of abrasive particles. When wiping the dust, use a soft cotton cloth to gently wipe back and forth along the grain of the wooden dining table. If you use a hard dry cloth to wipe the painted surface, it will cause abrasion and make it lose luster.
3. The furniture can be waxed once every six months or a year, which is helpful to protect the wooden dining table. If you move the wooden dining table, you should lift the dining table without dragging it, so as not to loosen the overall structure of the dining table.
4. Do not place the wooden dining table next to the heater in winter, and avoid overheating in the room. Generally, the appropriate temperature should be comfortable for people in sweater. The air conditioner should be turned on frequently to remove moisture in summer, reduce the moisture absorption and expansion of the wood, and avoid the tenon structure swelling, deforming and opening seams.
5. To keep the wooden dining table clean and tidy, use clean gauze to wipe the dust daily. It is not advisable to use chemical brighteners to prevent the paint film from becoming sticky and damaged. In order to maintain the brightness of the table paint film, the walnuts can be crushed, peeled, and then polished with three layers of gauze.